Thursday, May 1, 2014

I have no words for how wonderful it is to get me parts of the old my wardrobe. Or how good it is t


Yes, in fact there are 34 kg since the oldest man lying in the stomach. It is so insane that I went up so extremely much. Now it's 24 kg since Jacob was in the stomach, six months ago, and I're almost finished. Next time I get pregnant I will not go up more than 15 kg, all over the ONLY unhealthy and totally unnecessary. Mark my words!
I have no words for how wonderful it is to get me parts of the old my wardrobe. Or how good it is to see myself in the mirror, instead of a whale that I never was so very fond of. My career as a fat guy is hereby over, although I have some way to go. It becomes part selfies now - I'm so jækla proud that it goes the right way.
I really want to serve you my tricks to get a healthy body, and gets to lose weight. Maybe I'll collect it in a separate post? I am neither lts a personal trainer or nutritionist, but I have read unimaginably far up through. And I've tried and failed with both cost and training. A few years ago I had a separate exercise and diet blog (Fitit called it) - it had a great deal more readers than this. Maybe change lts course :).
Related This entry was posted in Me , Fitness, 28th March 2014 by carinekaurin. Post navigation Muttern traveling with 2 young My top 5 tips for a healthy diet + weight
Damn! Impressive like to share the recipe to lose weight .. I went up 26 kg with first husband of five years ago. When I was pregnant with second husband (who is 4 months) I was 10 kg lighter than when I was pregnant the first time but went up 22 kg even with super healthy diet and exercise until week 38! Now sit pounds BOM fixed (10 kg again to match weight) even though I exercise 4-5 days a week and eat healthy. lts I breastfeed, but does not help in weight to put it that way! Incredibly frustrating .. You mean to remember that I slid down in weight when I stopped breastfeeding the first time (took over a year!).
And Heidi over here, I did not lose ANY of breastfeeding, rather the contrary. Stopped off div reasons when Sweetie was 5 months, and then you know, when slid everything lts off. Have heard several say the same thing too, so not all flying weight of being dairy ;)
Breakfast: Greek yogurt with 20 g nuts, mulberries, lts goji berries, coconut flakes and some honey. Between: 1 questbar, lunch: smoothie with banana, blueberries, pineapple, almond milk, lecithin, coconut fat, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, spinach and protein powder. Dinner is usually pure meat with lots of green. Evening: buckwheat porridge with apple, low fat milk, coconut fat, chia seeds, protein powder. Eat 86% cocoa sjikokafe day (20-30 grams). Eating lts sweets on Saturdays. Always make ALL food from scratch
Unbelievable! You are so clever! I'm very curious to hear how you've done it. And wondering how you trained (how much / how hard / what possibly avoided) when you were pregnant with your youngest child. Keeps even to get rid of baby pounds from No. 1, and just found out I'm expecting # 2 now. :)
Yes, come with an own posts, are left with 6 kg sea after two pregnancies over 20 kg up, the last sitting a little extra good to I need inspiration to those of as exercise and food is something I feel I have met some wall on lately ... hope you have some good tips in a busy everyday :-)
Send me e-mail of follow-up comments.
Recommendation Baby Baby food / baby food Baking Kids Clothing Children's Baby Items Dessert DIY Baptism Photo Breakfast PREGNANT Casual Autumn lts Inspiration Inspirational home Instagram Interiors CHRISTMAS lts coffee Kitchen Clothing COMPETITION Diet Kraft Cooking Le Creuset Loppis lunch Me Dinner Tips Fashion Recipes Paleo Pancakes leave Chocolate Summer Bedroom Knitting living room Stuff Soup Tips Training Uncategorized Wellness Winter {8 random facts} Follow carinekaurin on WordPress.com lts Select lts Category Recommendation Baby Baby food / baby food Baking Children's Clothing Children's Baby Safety Baptism Dessert DIY Photo Breakfast PREGNANT Autumn Everyday Inspiration Inspirational home Instagram Interiors CHRISTMAS coffee Kitchen Clothing COMPETITION Diet Kraft Cooking Le Creuset Loppis lunch Me Dinner Tips Fashion NIB recipes Paleo Pancakes leave Chocolate Summer Bedroom Stuff Knitting living Soup Tips Training Uncategorized Wellness Winter {8 random facts} Follow Blog via Email
Archives Select Month April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012
Delivered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment