Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Did you know that over 60% of women lose weight within a year? Not to mention men, here is the perc


Did you know that over 60% of women lose weight within a year? Not to mention men, here is the percentage of 70%. Men often do so for a limited period, many women do it all my life.
One thing is that many overweight makes good use of it and get a better health as endresultat, another is that many normal weight do the same by just aesthetic reasons - and the last, dangerous trend now is that young people should look like competitive athletes year.
I propose another way to get in better shape at; . Slim away the word "try" and "should", hang up words like "should" and "will". Slim away bad habits, put on your homemade food.
How much heavier do you feel not if you do not live every day with a genuine feeling of happiness? If you pretend to have a bad conscience, live through others, or constantly waiting for a new day to "improve" yourself. Whatever the cost will be.
Reply
Lena on 19 February 2014, at. 10:28 That is so true! Sad that it has to get active about that many will understand, but this is unfortunately become. Really good thing that you write about healthy habits and that is good enough to not be ripping central market entire time
Julie @ WolfItDown 19 February 2014, at. 10:33 Three very important things that one needs and remind themselves from time to time, too, I sat with a smile on his face when I had read it too The "slower" you lose weight with a healthy diet, the harder it pounds and jump on again, it is important to have a healthy development over a longer period. All articles in magazines about dieting is so kram pete, just skip over those pages there is so much nonsense ... No, thank me for homemade, healthy food, regular (gøy!) exercise, and some candy on weekends x
Eva Karin on 19 February 2014, at. 10:34 AAAAAAAAaaaa thank you, this was a network or what I needed today .... You're a smart girl, good to be reminded of this. Thank you for saving the day! Love your blog.
Celina central market on 19 February 2014, at. 11:08 Loved this post! Is a girl of 16 who was struggling a lot with body image .. After I started reading your blog I have gained a much better view of myself and how I should take care of myself in the best possible way. My goal went from "being thin" to "Stay healthy and stop having strict requirements." You deserve central market a big thank you and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been (and is) inspired and get more joy out of your blog. Stand on!
Kathrine on 19 February 2014, at. 11:14 Here I must really say that you are a role model. Have even gone down a few kg that way. Eating healthy and protein homemade food too little training on it. Am so tired of all these Quick fix solutions as it is in all the magazines. Down 5 kg and up 6 or 7 Live healthy and find a form of exercise that you enjoy, everything becomes so much easier and be sure to enjoy healthy central market tasty desserts every day. Thanks Kristine best of all great recipes.
Linda Marie Stuhaug 19 February 2014, at. 11:27 Fantastic post, Kristine! It hit me really. You are one great role model and one of the main characters has led me here I am today - with a great passion central market for healthy cooking and baking. It was your blog that started me and inspired me four years ago, just so you know it THANK you for sharing <3
@ Julie @ WolfItDown: Smile like I Hope shape is better way!
@ Celina: So nice to hear dear. Your body will thank you in years because you are so wise to take good care of it. Life gives us enough requirement we should start giving ourselves also thank you
O 19 February 2014, at. 3:52 p.m. You are so wonderful! You meet so many people with this post, but it feels like you hit me most (probably all thinking it), so I can get! You give meaning to the word health, and it's so important to be reminded of this important message in a world where Sixpack and flawless butts dominate on all fronts. Thank you! Wish you could stay with me
John on 19 February 2014, at. 4:18 p.m. You are a role model in every possible way you seem like a person with a big heart and this is the only blog I want to read you are both inspiring and motivating! Thank you for spreading so much sense and joy!
Vilde 19 February 2014, at. 4:33 p.m. "The day motivational images or make you feel bad, is the day you should remove it from the everyday and create your own goals and pleasures" so true! very good act. Have at times good of a instagrampause:)
Fantasia on 19 February 2014, at. 4:54 p.m. So, so and so agree with you when you balance mentally, control of thoughts and your inner dialogue, only then you realize what you are and that you are good enough just as we are! Having renounced some fitness profiles and blogs over the last month, central market just because I know I can quickly get a little influenced by the lifestyle and do not want to be part a

No comments:

Post a Comment