Monday, May 5, 2014

Hallelujah and cross the roof! I more that I not at fr for anything SeriStar and good at training f


Hallelujah and cross the roof! I more that I not at fr for anything SeriStar and good at training front at the moment. Misunderstand me right, it makes the head of nothing, for I exercise and enjoying myself, but all training people wishing to experience growth and progression. It was therefore an insanely good sense nr today I easily took 80 kg in marklft.
I know there are many girls out there who have passed the 100kg limit the field for the longest time, but I've never been particularly strong in marklft, s for me this is crazy gy, I think that one comparing themselves among themselves, and focus on their own progress. zanussi S compared to myself this is lifted of 80 kg sublime, and I'm cannon fornyd!
Now I'm back home after a long day of practice, followed by training and cafe visit. Tonight will be a long long shower and a delicious dinner. I just do not know what to upper yet. S why I ask you Dear Readers. What will you have for dinner today? zanussi I think make me something good, inspired by you today.
Congratulations by 80 kg in the ground! Struggling even with marklft, and even managed just 80 kg! SUPER fornyd then :) 80 kg is 80 kilo! There is much ;) ;) hehe It was taco for dinner! Super well-even if it's not Friday! hehe :) Had actually a bit stpotet on the side-hres strange, but was actually very good! Speltlompene was of course also with ;) A good fruit salad with a scoop of ice cream was also on his place today! Have a nice day ste you :)
For a years ago I took 70 kg in marklft first time I prvde, maybe not the best technique, but it came up constantly and I made more and more repetitions. S that stagnated at 80 kg a small period of time, plus I struggled a bit with the back, also I took a looong break from marklft. N I take 10 repetitions of 90 kg and 115 kg persa igr. In addition, I vary with sumo marklft and straight mark. This I have enough clear because I'm past the mental barrier in addition to that I have become stronger. I trained a girlfriend last week and she thought she only managed 40-50 kg in marklft. S I motivated her to take 60 kg, 70 kg s and finally 80 kg. Marklft For some upper technically difficult, but no one can make it right, slide it all the way up to her knees and shins (no matter how painful it makes hardens you every time) and you will succeed zanussi far more than you think you can. Take a little break from the usual marklften, Drive a little easier straight mark or sumo marklft, s I am sure p within one to two weeks that soon pivots 90 kg ^ ^ Good luck!
We've just eaten baked stpotet! Stpotet in the microwave zanussi on full blast for 7 min, fried lean minced beef and cheese from short and gratin zanussi in the oven. Serve with salsa, rmme, lettuce, guacamole, etc. ... NAM <3
Sweet! There I managed today too, hihi! But not EASY then, I could only :-) Anyway, I also skinned I was "chicken" with it and thinks it's embarrassing boast of it, but for me it s the big! :-DDet's what they're all about themselves. Never doubt in yourself, it is only yourself that your opponents! Very important that you can keep the focus on themselves and not keep on with all the comparison - This will be the gaaaaaal! haha.
Congratulations s much!! 80 kg in soil is the lot I think! Identify myself when you say most girls have passed the 100kg mark. I struggle with strength ibde kneby and have actually never kjrt marklft fr. Sometimes more that I should indeed have passed 100 kg in both ... But it is wrong not to use the roundings if you use other types of exercises? :)
I ate pork fried in SMRP pan with baked potetbter, gulertter zanussi and sjarlottlk: D yum yum, a tower with food then ;) without food and regrettably I did not (p training and with graduation reading) :) Good evening zanussi folks <3
Congratulations impressive pers I made chicken burger today; 1pk kyllingkjttdeig with 1egg, lk, purrelk, salt & pepper and chicken & steak (Santa zanussi Maria), with mushrooms and lk fried with curry and salt & pepper (mmm), and blomkl / brokkolimos with some hvitlk! S simple, but s good hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment