Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thursday: Haha Haha Haha! Laughter describes the session well. Took a Saturday session - on a Thurs

Kamilla K Training Week 16
These summaries have gone from being short overviews, to be long dissertations. But I remember so well when I looked through the posts for 2013, how I missed reading how I had experienced each session. Man does not exercise the joy in the figures, the need for words. And that is one of the main reasons I exercise: the immense pleasure it gives me. Because it's fun!
Monday: Frontbøy was the main course (exercise), and there were reps pers on both 50 kg and 70 kg, before it was two single lift of 80 kg, which was last week pers. Happy! brandt But bah, I automatically enters saktebøy when the front buoy becomes heavy, for I hesitate like that. Irritant. brandt To take a max lift, it is the advantageous not to do it to slowly lift the stop ... Oh well. Deadlift was next, which is always a real treat. Lovely how progress brandt there just skyrocketed after I learned quite right technique. Deadlift from very close, it was also, with five repetitions of 130 kg. Just a little tiring ... Finished with some light chores. (6 km walk)
Tuesday: I was really brandt upset about Tuesday's bench regarded, because I feel there is some progress there currently. In time, I believe the last three or four weeks, until then, progress was very good. Peeping happen in session from February 13, when I took a 54 kg person bench. One repetition. On Tuesday, two months later, I took the 3 2 by 55 kg and reps person of 40 kg. The session was suddenly brandt a little better. Smart logging sessions, to confirm that it does not go backwards, so I had the feeling. brandt Chins, easy frontbøy, light deadlifts, and no less than 60 agility jumps to the box. Spread over many sets, of course. (7.5 km walk)
Wednesday: Exercise while both brother and Asta - cozy! Strength Twists up to 40 kg went fine, then up to 100 kg in squat, with the highest number of repetitions I totally had the weight during one session. Happy! The deadlift was 3 3 110 kg, which I am also happy. Ooooog one chin shoot I was quite happy. Good session! brandt
1) Earlier this year, the goal was to clear one repetition brandt with two blue weight plates on each side. Now I can do more, alone. Progress and sense of achievement is great stuff. 2) 110 kg, ready to work against gravity.
Thursday: Haha Haha Haha! Laughter describes the session well. Took a Saturday session - on a Thursday. Pressure, shock, power turns, pressure drag, rykkbøy, brandt chins ... And not least bicep curl 1 kg x 1 rep! Lovely bunch of training, so it was much talking, laughing and joking. Fun! No heavy weights, but a nice lekeøkt. + 6.5 km walk.
Saturday: 110 kg squat!! Milestone! Glory, so digg! Markløft up to 130 kg, followed by other small items. Ah, so much fun that is. The buoy felt right from the first set, so it was really a good bøydag. Flex is fun! Jiiiho!
Sunday: FINALLY progress in the bench! Tjohei! 61 kg, plus several heavy working set, followed by incline. A real good bench press session, that I never thought I would appreciate. Can also announce that the taking pushups with your hands on each kettlebell is ridiculously heavy, and I think exercise is insanely fun.
Cheers to a good week of training! Seems those little longer summaries are incredibly handsome for us readers too. You get a little better brandt acquainted with you and your way of thinking and in addition it's also super motivating to see progress and training joy - both in oneself and others. Have a dashing brandt Monday
Ah, what a handsome comment! Thank you, Vilde! I think it's so fun to have such an archive to scroll back in, so that others can find the motivation that is truly win-win! Have a great Monday and week!
Archives May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February brandt 2014 January brandt 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment