Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hats October 31, 2010 REPLY QUOTE

the best fast food in the cavalry | Soseataa's Blog
when you're starving and you can not go home to eat what you do or what your mother do you often go to a fast food, even though you said it a thousand times: - @ as the food is unhealthy. after seeing HAROL & Kumar Go to White Castle made me craving a hamburger. the thing is that I have not purchased the cavalry of my early childhood (the phrase effect :))), ie summer leah messer and fast food near school sucks! My question is the following: what fast food do you think is the best of the cavalry?
Hats October 31, 2010 REPLY QUOTE
Io usually do not eat fast food but once I was 12 the only idiot on the street leah messer at night (last week exactly) and I was starving as I could not find an open store to buy me something, only open shit was at Halim me I bought leah messer a humbuger as otherwise there were starving, to be honest was not bad.
Yes, you are quite right with Halim ..... and I used to eat there as it was the best until 3 months ago when I ate when I got home I had some sores apaarut neck and guess what ... food poisoning! and not to be off: Dristor Shawarma is the best ... Besides Altex
Hmm ... I do not think we have any fast food in town so great :) But ... go the next Penny and Halim
in Bucharest, where he was shop orange. : D
Halimos.Dar read the menu at next Altex, I think the guy was blind when he did :))
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment