Monday, April 28, 2014

I just want to say I


Home About Me About Me One day in my life: Hourly cappuccino My Story - Anxiety One year: before and after my loved ones and me Contact Follow me? So I started training with weightlifting age of ten, My first date Myth about lifting and damage Forget prejudice, just try! Conventions Rogalandscup cappuccino Round 1 2014 Senior NM 2014 Categories Everyday Health Diet Tabu and themes Love Tips School Interior cappuccino Blog Videos My readership
I totally forgot cappuccino to share this video from Tuesday's workout with you! Had kenbøy as the last exercise that day and was up 110 kg. There, I managed one of two reps, while the promise of 105 kg went a little easier. cappuccino Here I managed both reps, followed by four sets of double reps of 100 kg. Going forward we're going to focus extra amount of squats and hopefully legs drop a bit so I not so long can perse in the squat again. It is really too long since the last time ..
I just want to say I'm all new to blogging and site-building and certainly savored your blog. More than Likely I'm planning to bookmark your website. You really have perfect well written articles. Thanks a lot for sharing with us your web page.


No comments:

Post a Comment