Sunday, April 27, 2014

03/27/2014 at 2:23 p.m.


Home About Me About Me One day in my life: Hourly My Story - Anxiety One year: before and after my loved ones and me Contact Follow me? So I started training with weightlifting age of ten, My first date Myth about lifting and damage Forget prejudice, just try! Conventions Rogalandscup Round 1 2014 Senior NM 2014 Categories emsa Everyday Health Diet Tabu and themes Love Tips School Interior Blog Videos My readership
Good morning lovely you Now I just got home and thought I'd share yesterday's workout with you. It was just a really heavy - but at the same time - fun session! I started with a jerk, I was just up in the 60 kg in. Ever since NM senior, I have not been higher than 52.5 kg in the jerk, and it's definitely nice to cut down on the reps and increase the pounds. Otherwise, I had a variant of shock turns later, emsa and finished with heavy (!) Squat. More detailed description of the program are listed below here. In addition to a video of the one set in the squat 100 kg.
03/27/2014 at 2:23 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment