Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Shoot? : D.


I got this book for my birthday from one of the most important people in my life. Ever since I got it and I have not finished reading, I let go of her hand. I've had it with you all over the place. The church, the church, dishwashers school, just everywhere. She took my heart. dishwashers And I'm going to read it a second time. I'm going to catch it again and let go. I recommend :) and positions ;) I love that book :) A lot I found there. As I appreciate the fact that I live. That I have such a family, friends, life ... Because everything can change from day to day, she found out who was here for her .. And I would like to met too .. Who here is really for me .. I wonder if there's a lot of people that I missed .. For me they would rather lacking .. :) :) WHEN I recommend the book. :)
Indeed! that they abound
Barborka 10 | 25 april 2011 at 19:56 | React
Shoot? : D.


No comments:

Post a Comment