Monday, January 13, 2014

Chorus: 2x I enjoy


Chorus: 2x I enjoy'm hey, I still have pockets full time galore, and peace up to the hands of the twelfth, and shout wueeej, baby pome il, il! Strong body, two-meter man, a scar across his forehead, and I'm glad I live. And I'm a new person, every blessed day surpass anything, even your own shadow. When I was an assistant, so only the highest, fuck you to the system, I do not believe the law stronger. I hope to share and I do not mean facebook, I live here and now, because we have an uncertain future. And I'm still here, that's a good enough churros reason to celebrate, A toast to life, to peace, to music, to laugh, to Bratislava. To my people, to my land, my solo, my new dream for this moment, for this moment, because every single day is a good day, I know! I dance in a club on REPARK wueej I scream, wueej, opening another bottle, old pome il, il. Calling me Slovak rap scene, churros screaming mayday, answering, do not have time tonight churros I have a date with a Playmate. Chorus: 2x I enjoy'm hey, I still have pockets full time galore, and peace up to the hands of the twelfth, and shout wueeej, baby pome il, il! Still Razím its way, still hungry as ever, the only high-quality beaches, then the numbers I'm sitting, standing. Antivirus is the go, the young Rebel there you I'm churros coming, now it's under a hundred and ten next year I'm coming, I'm flying. Even if you wanted to, you can not stop it, so you can not just observe, I have five stellar general, war veteran, you! Šak you do not know or marching. Salute when you see me, remember that the Spirit is the top and do not have to guess, I said it a million times already, but it's still true, that I can even repeat! I'm living proof that dreams do come true, playing music, playing, women waving, blunt is packed, liquor flowing, very difficult to imagine churros something even bigger. Black Brilla, I too sharp eyes and here and there we head towards the fire, so I have a large dragon, but I do not care where gold coins are, I have come to take you, my princess. Live and let live and Think about what you need, whether it be hitting one big well, brother and let pi drink. And you let me be who you wish to be, I respect my shit! Live and let live and Think about what you need, whether it be hitting churros one big well, brother and let pi drink. And you let me be, who you are, I wish to be, I lose myself, I have nothing! Chorus: I'm churros enjoying it like hey, I still have pockets full time galore, and peace up to the hands of the twelfth, and shout wueeej, baby pome il, il! The text could be errors - if you can find a bug, please report as a contribution to write what is wrong, fix it. Texts to other sites, do not copy! 11 Nov 2011 19:55
Display posts from previous: All posts 1 day 7 days 2 weeks 1 month 3 months 6 months 1 year Sort by Author Post time Subject Ascending (AZ, 0-9) Descending (ZA, 9-0)
CONTACT 2008-2013 Hiphopforum.sk Printing T-shirts churros | Uploading.sk | Ourphorum.com | Rapcity.sk

No comments:

Post a Comment