Saturday, January 11, 2014

I found an envelope on which I basically found only one, but more, but since I did not know that co


I found an envelope on which I basically found only one, but more, but since I did not know that could be a first-original, so I'm a little popátrala and give it the head and heel, and you understand it too, there is first envelope, which is from the same series of photos from which will cover later, I'm talking about ...
So ... I'm talking about the envelope, even if it was a clone issued before, but this series has always different envelopes, so there is a date, I think, is irrelevant :) (Betting) original envelope Reckoning by Amy Miles (arot Trilogy # 2 ) Issue - 31.júl 2012
So what you say? So many many of the same - slightly modified - the envelopes would not you hate the library, right? It would already be well on me too much if I collected the same envelopes george foreman one by one, but if I am at home only one of them, so if it does not already publishing a book with a cover, but it depends solely on the book, whether calendar I like ;)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the blog Our little library, where you can find reviews, george foreman news, information on books (how could it be otherwise book blog?) We are two, Minnie and Lia. We hope that you will enjoy our blog and return =)
Popular Posts
Simone
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
3 days ago
Julie Kagawa
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (MINIRECENZE)
a week ago
Books Forever in My Heart
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (90) December (16) November (9) October (8) September (5) August george foreman (5) July (5) June (6) May (7) April (7) March ( 6) February (7) January (9) 2012 (114) December (7) Top books 2012 Fallen Too Far When only as background (Cover Extra Special # 6) ... 24.12. or Merry Christmas! Hallowed When the clones galore (Cover Extra Special george foreman # 5) Novizeň November (11) October (8) September (19) August (20) July (16) June (17) May (12) April (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment