Thursday, January 23, 2014

2012 (103) July (3) August (28) September (19) October (18) November (18) December (17) 2013 (124)


I've never worked seriously. fondue Mostly they were fleeting summer jobs. Although this is the "only" brigade, but this is no longer about serious things in my field of study. And in the work I was on his first mission abroad :-)
Certainly fondue yes. 2013 I consider the most progressive in terms of my personality and life. I changed fondue a little perspective on life, I learned to say no and be more selfish. But within fondue standards. I received a bachelor's degree, I found a great job and met new people :-)
Bargain?
In fact ... I'm not a fan of disco music and I prefer to listen to the older stuff. But this year I frequently listened to the album Edge Marek Brezovský and Oskar Rozsa (I hope it's fondue good inclination). Slovak only thing that worth something.
I do not know exactly. Since my parents still support. But what I spend on my: entertainment, clothing, cosmetics, or other things that I want. One can weigh things completely differently if they are purchased for their own, heavily made. I do not spend that much, because I also honestly fondue I'm saving for the future.
The biggest wish at the moment?
A little about me ...
2012 (103) July (3) August (28) September (19) October (18) November (18) December (17) 2013 (124) January (13) February (13) March (15) April (11) May ( 11) June (10) July (9) August (11) September (11) October (8) November (7) December (5) 2014 (7) January (7) MOTD: New Year's Eve! Gosh Smokey Eye Liner The Best of 2013 TAG 2013 Gabriella Salvete Enamel Stars MOTD: A Taste of Spring :-) Dermaclear Natural Almond Nourishing Day Cream
Alverde Artdeco Astor Avon Avène Balea Benefit Bioderma Biohar Blanchette fondue B Body Basics fondue Bourjois Calvin Klein Catrice China Glaze Deichmann Dermaclear Diego Dalla Palma Dixi Dove Elf Essence FandF Freeman Fraulein 3 8 Phyto Gliss Gillette Goldwell Gosh Hakuro Himalaya Herbals Joanna Kosmin Korres Kryolan L'Oreal La Roshe-Posay fondue Lancome Lybar Manufactory Lush Max Factor Maybelline Miss Sporty Neutrogena NIP + FAB Nivea Orzel Oriflame Orly Pantene Pro V Philips Pupa Rene Furterer Rexona Rimmel Ryor Selsun Blue Shaum Syx Tangle Teezer Uma Vichy Yves Rocher Ziaja Zoeva
MOTD: New Year's Eve!
Fixation base to make up Alverde review - Hello, recently more and more to look around for natural cosmetics and in terms of skin care, I think now is not a problem to get free pr ...
Make-up + review Lancome Juicy Tubes and mascara Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless - Today I want to show you a piece of make-up, using a pair of new products, which have appeared on the blog. I've had enough now on reviewing, but since ...


No comments:

Post a Comment