Friday, January 23, 2015

You May Use These HTML tags and attributes:


I know that as soon as I start working again (hey September 15!) I will mostly go in my jodphurs adrienne bosh from Dr Martens'm on my second pair now and have used them how much anywhere. But oh how nice it is with shoes in blue suede.
oh are they as usual Dr Martens hard to go into? I already have a little problem feet and do not want to gain mass chafing for I am not able hehe (the kind that it starts to hurt when it really been big hole and wet for a while)
Her shoes are soo nice! I have even been and squeezed and felt on the in-store Amazing Seven Farsta center. But no purchase yet, I keep an eye out for her biker boots that will come soon ... :) Tips about "usually" live Fairs. Farsta center is just one train station away, but south instead. There you can look at the shoes live. So you know the next time you are in Stockholm;)
You May Use These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote adrienne bosh cite = ""> <cite> adrienne bosh <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment