Saturday, January 31, 2015

What if you could count the number of boxes that you turn to give over the years. It would be incre


Home About Us Stendyssens Diablo RWM 61 Kingston Zaba Xzibit AM Rainy Day Tiffy mini farm Ayra Eiberg's Heleen Colts mini farm Superman boarders Peace Services For Sale Horses we remember A lot of Opal Spring Upstage Eiran Blida A lot of Noorton
What if you could count the number of boxes that you turn to give over the years. It would be incredible number. apothecary Last year I mockade about 600 boxes of five stabled horses. When I worked at Hästak there were 30 boxes to muck every day and on Brim Fors was there during peak season about 60 boxes of suede. During the years with various horse job was to efficient and mockade quickly. In the largest stables there was manure and shit subjected in holes in the floor instead of being shoveled out by cart. It is still not widely used and most stalls are poorly equipped with mechanical assistance apothecary in manure removal.
Different people suede square in different ways and different care in suede square. Have seen many variations over the years. The most finicky I seen was an old lady who first mockade box in the usual way and then picked up the small kluttarna as the pitchfork missed by hand in a bucket. Since I have seen boxes where you just moved around on the surface, where it almost looked apothecary like a dung-heap in the box.
When I was little, I learned that the box would mockas apothecary and sprinkled so that you yourself wanted to be in it and rest. It has been around apothecary in the back of my mind all these years. Because we have cold stables are my horses on the bed during the cold months. I usually start with adding some bales of peat. Peat bind ammonia and wont be good to have in the bottom of the box. Then sprinkle me with either straw or shavings. The warehouse apothecary in the boxes should be thick for it to become a good bed. The beds suede square I removed all the poop but allows urine to remain. I am picky and raking through the top team in search of all small bajskluttar. It is kluttarna that makes the bed look dirty while urine is tied to the bed. While I rake levels I to the bed. Urine, I just take out if needed, at best done in the spring when the temperature goes up and it starts to smell ammonia. When the box is klarmockad looks smooth and clean out and no lumps appear.
Now it's time to move up bed in my boxes for the winter again. To go and buy peat and sawdust and prepare. I've heard a lot of good if the chip pellets and are looking to try it but do not know how it works when the temperature drops to below freezing. Someone who knows? What ströar you in your boxes and how suede square you?
I am a stickler when I suede square, and always turn to give out both pee and poo every day. The last few years we have almost exclusively had all the horses on straw. Unfortunately it has done that it has taken quite a very time and effort to suede. Moreover, it has become very very on the dunghill. This year we decided to try the sawdust pellets. Firstly, apothecary we hope that it will take less time to suede, and that there will be less to take out, and furthermore it does not seem to be as expensive as wood shavings. apothecary So far it has fallen quite well. One of crap pigs have got to try and it has gone quite well. Fölstoet we have left on the straw, and even EN4-year-old who likes to dig up and embed on every night .... However, apothecary I wonder how it will be when it gets below freezing in winter. apothecary
Agree that straw takes lots of space both in the wheelbarrow and the dunghill. With us is Sibban on straw with me because she just moves around in bed with straw can at least find some whole piles. The loose horses and broodmares approaching apothecary foaling is also on the straw. The ponies are on the turf at the bottom and shavings on top. Thinking if I should buy wood pellets and see how it works. One might add that mixed with peat at the bottom without wetting it to bind even more urine? Aja, thinking anyway to try to buy some kind of pellets for testing :).
Straw, I like the best, but it is bulky on the dunghill. Usually take out everything kiss on the poop every day, on a permanent bed with straw need high boxväggar when it builds up. Shavings I do not like at all because it "fly around" on chip (also sawdust and shavings pellets) emits very smell when you have bed. Everything kiss must be removed to avoid amoniaken. Peat / sawdust mixture I think works great when you want the bed, odorless if it's done right. And if you want to turn everything every day so it is nonetheless still in the box so the horse does not get bedsores .. BUT, my new favorite is straw pellets! You get the best of straw but it is not bulky:-D does not dry out hovvarna as chip makes on even if you do not have the bed so it is completely still and piles are just lifting out. It is not cheaper that portion states but more hygienic and fresh !! :-) I think! Hug ps. There are different varieties on all is not as good. Ds.
I also best if the straw if I only think of the horse's well-being (maybe not to the voracious ponies though;)). apothecary If you use only straw gull

No comments:

Post a Comment