Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Click here for recipes with cabbage


Home Recipe Index All recipes> Recipes fol by category Poultry Dishes fol Fish Dishes Eggs & gratin Soups, Stews & Broth Waffles and pancakes fol Accessories Bread Desserts Special diets recipe without nuts Recipe non-dairy fol recipe without eggs Recipes with few carbohydrates Vegetarian recipes Health and Beauty What is LCHF & Paleo? What is LCHF & Paleo? What you eat on LCHF- & Paleokost? What happens in the body when you eat carbohydrates? What happens in the body when you eat fat? Why you should avoid grains, legumes and soy brief cholesterol Instagram About Me
I have recently started secretly drink some coffee again, after a few years break. There is nothing I directly proud, because fol I know that I feel much better without. , But trying to have a laid-back attitude to food and the one I eat, and I think that if only I may treat myself to some coffee occasionally that's not all over the world. And this panna cotta get their coffee flavor from a touch of instant coffee, which goes a long way for me.
I thought I would follow fol Birgitta Höglund's example and publish only recipe for "something sweet" to the weekend. I follow the my fair share of various food blogs, and I must admit that it is very tempting when it pops up paleo- "friendly" pastries and desserts left and right - every day of the week! I do not think it is part of healthy living, eating a lot of sweets all the time - even if they are made with honey, fol dates, or what not. Therefore, I thought I would contribute to a world with fewer temptations by creating simpler (and less sweet) desserts and just to share with you of them this weekend. Sound good? :)
This panna cotta is made from coconut milk and sweetened with a little maple syrup and contains fol only about 10 grams of carbohydrates per serving. You can also choose to exclude sweetener fol (and let the coconut milk stand for sweetness), carbohydrate amount will then be even lower. Panna cotta also contains gelatin, which amongst other things is good for skin, hair, nails and joints. A good dessert in a double sense, in other words.
1-2 tbsp
Do this Start by Grind instant coffee fol with cocoa and measure the remaining ingredients so you have those handy. Put a small saucepan on the stove and pour in the coconut cream. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. When the cream has boiled, remove the pan from the stove. Pour in the vanilla extract, fol maple syrup and gelatin. Stir until all dissolved. About 2 minutes. Pour about 2/3 parts of the mixture in a bowl or the like. Stir in the coffee and cocoa mixture and dissolve any lumps. The remaining third section allows you to be as it is. Distribute suede mixture in four glass molds and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Let the mixture stand untouched in front (if it starts to solidify so you can just heat it up a bit light on the stove again). After about 1 hour should suede mix have solidified so that you can pour over the remaining mixture to create a new layer. Set in the fridge again and let stand for about 2 hours. Take out your pannacottor and sprinkle with a little extra cocoa for a fancy effect. Serve! (PS. You can do these 1-2 days in advance if desired)
Hey! It is I who are true. This is my blog and this is where I document my health experiment in and outside fol the kitchen. All my recipes are either LCHF or Paleo - I also share with you the tips and other interesting reading about diet and health. Please write a comment and tell us what you think!
Name *
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite fol > <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Click here for recipes with cabbage
Content on this page is only general information about diet and health, and should not be seen as a substitute for medical care, personal diagnosis or treatment. If you are concerned about your health - contact your doctor! fol You are responsible for your own health.


No comments:

Post a Comment