Monday, March 23, 2015

Magic Bullet Blender The Magic Bullet Blender may just be the best appliance I have in my kitchen. A


Magic Bullet Blender The Magic Bullet Blender may just be the best appliance I have in my kitchen. As far as small kitchen appliances go, this little blender does everything I want. In fact, I find myself looking for new recipes for Magic Bullet, just because it is so easy to use and clean! Blender Container I will have to admit that I HATE cleaning my blender. Sure, using it to make salsa and smoothies is ok, but the pieces take forever to clean up, and I always have the blender pitcher on the drain-board. That’s why the Magic Bullet caught my eye in the first place. While regular blenders have the 1+ quart pitchers, the Magic Bullet containers are available in single serving size. Did you know that you can drink from the blender container? You just take the container, place the contents of your recipe in the container, and screw on the blending blade you want to use. It acts like a lid on a Mason jar. Then, you attach the container essen to the Magic Bullet and pulse it until everything is blended. Now, here is the great part. You can take the blade “lid” off of the container, and USE IT FOR A GLASS! Ok, you probably think I’m crazy, essen but I LOVE THIS! Once I finish my smoothie, I just put the glass in the dishwasher, and I’m done! The only thing I had to wash by hand was the blending blade. You know how, on a regular blender, the pitcher is so narrow essen on the base, so that it will fit into the power unit? But, the top of the pitcher is wider. The thing is top heavy, essen so once you finish blending, you simply must pour any leftovers into a container with a lid for storage. You can’t just put the pitcher in the refrigerator, because it will tip over. The convenience of the Magic Bullet Blender, however, is such that you can use the containers for storage in your refrigerator, or for serving guests at a party. Just mix each individual drink, and serve your guests. Magic Bullet Blender Carafe If you want to make a big batch of dip, drinks, or salsa, you can use the regular blender carafe essen that holds more ingredients. As they say on those enthusiastic “info-mercials”, I will add “BUT essen WAIT, THERE’S MORE!” You can use Mason jars with the cutting blades. Do you realize how revolutionary this is? It means you never have to run out of blender essen containers! So, I am “sold” on the Magic Bullet Blender. If you get one today, you will be glad you did.
▼  2014 (6) ▼  ตุลาคม (5) Magic Bullet Blender How To Make A Weight Loss Green Smoothie with Magi... What's the Magic Bullet Blender essen 25 piece set? How to Getting Started with your NutriBullet Sound good of product : Magic Bullet User ►  กันยายน (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment