Monday, November 11, 2013

For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars


I am a little obsessed with the colorful, miniature, fancy photo frames Michael's sells in their Dollar Spot (sometimes Target has them too!). They are just so adorable and inexpensive, I keep finding ways to use them!
Made tin tuc24h By You Monday with Skip to My Lou Monday Funday with C.R.A.F.T. // Lines Across // Uncommon Designs // That's What Che Said // Creatively Living Project Inspired with Yesterday On Tuesday // Cupcakes & Crinoline // Setting For Four // Dukes & Duchesses // Artsy Chicks Rule
The Scoop with Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch The Inspiration Exchange with Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road     Time To Shine with A Diamond In the Stuff  
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars   tin tuc24h Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo Link Party Palooza with   I Heart Nap Time ,  Lil’ Luna ,  Somewhat Simple ,  Tatertots & Jello  and  Today’s Creative Blog SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
  Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes That DIY Party with DIY Show Off The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn   Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Hi April- Great idea for all those wallet sized photos...I'll have to check Michael's out next time I'm there. Not like I'm not there every week for something. We featured tin tuc24h your post this week at Our Sunday Best and shared on pinterest. Thanks for linking up this week! Nicolette Reply Delete
Oh! I fell in love with this idea. This is so cute. And it inspires tin tuc24h me to try making one too. But instead of bows, I will be using butterfly and flowers which was on my shelf for quite some time. Lyt.com Reply Delete
I am April, a woman in process who longs to know Christ deeply. I am a creator, wife, mom, missionary, adventure-seeker, lover of beautiful things, and a kid at heart. Here I share my creations and the beautiful things in which I delight. Hope you enjoy your visit!
Subscribe To
10 Things I Love About You Alternative Scrapbook Button Christmas Tree Dollhouse Miniatures Magnetic Chore Chart Bulletin Board Re-Do Fabric Pom Pom Flower Garland Pottery Barn Inspired Fall Centerpiece Beaded Baby Spoons DIY Dollhouse DIY Christmas Art
2 days ago


No comments:

Post a Comment