Wednesday, November 27, 2013

4 am awake I shared this song at 4 in the morning on my wall in Facebook have nothing to do, such c


4 am awake I shared this song at 4 in the morning on my wall in Facebook have nothing to do, such cycling excitement brought before me to finish the night hours too early!! But wait, what I'm talking about what is so special about riding a road that is something I do three times a week but this time it's different this ride was born thinking a few months ago the decision to Lberoot 200, requires commitment and requires examining whether am I able to make rides volume Long and slow (speed I also like that do not really know) I set myself that I must complete cycling 150 miles, at least two months before I go to 200 tracks started to move the head first thought was talking about leaving the house, to enter into a triangle and Lmhsich Nahshon the square and finish completing Hmslos good idea But Tacheles not contain anything new then started running all sorts of variations on the square but something told me to go the other way to renew and refresh and set the track Petah Tikva - Principle - rat - Masmiya - Squads - Nehora - Extract - Thanksgiving - Qastina kimbo - Definition - Petah Tikva route is pretty flat last week and some were developments that concern and positive both weather - looks great date Haanel, projected kimbo as a cool, dry my back however, had other plans, a concept very painful after a few days of uncertainty, the back was treated liquidation and assembly, and reverted to a reasonable + work mental completed Nevertheless, concerns are always kimbo there so I found myself kimbo waking up at 4 in the morning kimbo and start to prepare myself for riding Ehud came in fifth in the morning, along with the gift that left him tooth fairy was fun to see it, a happy child: - b) 5:45 everything was ready pockets loaded much energy bars Grameen fire, West left unstrapped and place of sleeves hands not enumerated 5:50, pedals kimbo Huklko and I motion after leaving Petah Tikva I started heating calm himself struggling kimbo not only Grameen says otherwise high pulse Immediately my taste and not quite able to get it to heights dates slowly permeate the wind opposite than expected kimbo which means that instead of north wind light, has a southern light, perhaps with Western riding meaningless kimbo intersection checked I'm having riders first one bypasses me lightly two more are on their own and I do not think Grab the wheel if you do not keep your feet now, it will end is not good low temperature occasionally sipping a little water everything works like clockwork just after Ben Gurion stops filming Sunrise
It's time to raise the pace a little just a little towards Ramlod Interchange something starts to bother me two heads on the right foot feel heavy and busy feeling stronger and it starts to hurt thoughts about-turn and returned home with 40 miles!!! Think for a moment and decide to replace the bottle with isotonic and then release the leg and shake a little after half a mile begins a real improvement and after a minute the pain was gone from then on I focused on identifying signs of muscle soreness after another and treat them before it becomes a real problem at Bilu Junction turn left Route 411 This is one of the roads of my favorite road is quite narrow climbs towards the rat and ends on Route 3 after the crossing over Route 6, starts climbing very mild and calm, my decision is to climb slowly and not push any situation falling smallest Crank and keep your feet enjoying the cool towards the end of the section has Quick snippet of requests s decline is not tempted to break any record right turn 3 and immediately left the gas station of Tal Shahar who waits for me there my good friend fill water and food isotonic organizes half a cheese sandwich Bulgarian kimbo
Going along the station and ride on Route 3 toward Masmiya this section is relatively fast and we mode of chat fun speed is not interesting mood is very interesting, that wind which is not really clear and does not match the prediction Lhltin raises questions of how to be below me cut the Amiad pen just before Masmiya I continue and turn left toward Junction companies just after Junction Hazor, something feels weird looking at the front wheel, it seems lacking in the air stops and recognizes that it is beyond the deficiency actually go a few steps and I was just at the position of the air at the gas station station sitting Couple riding and eating something that breaks the wheel and mass locate the source of internal puncture remains inflated kimbo and not found anyone yet replaces Rams Internal I find the gas station pump as the most effective in conjunction with an adapter to throw in my bag saddle pair of riders out of the gas station, both on the metallic blue Trek They pass without a word out about a minute behind and quickly kimbo bypass them as I do say good morning and pass on the section between kimbo Qastina Squads is a section on the character also has wind even lighter and yet I keep the pace according to plan, that is a little over 20 mph careful enjoy the scenery and a pleasant atmosphere quickly comes Junction detachments second before I reach the intersection, cross it stuck big ride black and red checks the state of the water and right distance is 72 miles and the time is exactly according to plan, despite a puncture given about 10 minutes direction is now Route 35 to the intersection Nehora following section is a brief relatively short and it feels pleasant pastoral rides sex avenue of trees covering the road taupe landscape changes even though I know pretty well the state of Israel did not think I was on this road ever, maybe I'm wrong .. flows have fun ...... road climbs slightly and then drops one bothers me muscles, relieves leg and hop moment, it works out probably learned the immediate control of these contractions and I get along great tunneling junction I stop Malone stuck Sraittzi earlier is probably a cluster of Group Focus They put the bike in every possible corner and I can hardly find where to put the Basso my beautiful walks in and looking for a sandwich, but Lsaw, no sandwiches, no croissants times of stress satisfied Ahborx and a bottle of Sprite familiar and welcoming fills me two bottles of water on happily focuses are not understood What does riding Rastzi this remote corner replacing a few words with them, they come out and I finish enforce

No comments:

Post a Comment