Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rest in peace!


October 31, 2013
events provided by the labels auto & moto day bench benches blog contest critics crisis economic crisis economic events Oradea claris traffic camera fail football fun and not too loud thoughts theft Google claris images Oradea mistakes and misdeeds laws Urban Jungle wonderful claris music Oradea my political views PR politichia review revolution rhetorical advertisements Romania Romania claris surprising simply short sport SuperBlog SuperBlog 2011 to May and laugh ... Humanitarian traffic www humor theories
When I write this I can still return. You probably already know (at least in Oradea) Paul's death (Pali) Vanc. From what I understand it's about a suicide. The news fell like a thunderbolt over the world of sports in general, but especially over the martial arts world, where such a gesture is more difficult to understand. And if you had known you had put Pali natural question that could push him from such a move.
I could not ever imagine that Pali colleague who always had a kind word or good advice to give, which was quicksilver, might resort to suicide. I just can not believe. I met him in late 1992, when he came to our club after polling Rapid Oradea karate club disbanded. See a post that is made of a different material, the proof being that our sesnsei, Ujvári Janos butter out in a few months he managed to give the world its first world champion in karate traditional Romanian. Then followed many, many European and world championship titles. When he ended his sports career, considering he did not said the last word in martial arts, he became coach (instructor became even during claris the May race). He founded the club Goshin-Kay (UAMT), where he built a core of distinguished athletes, which is even now a part of the national team of Romania's youth and seniors. In December 2011, received even 5th dan black belt and his life seemed to smile. But ...
We often train together, and when I gave myself a black belt exam, was appointed by Sensei Dan Stuparu (Traditional Karate Federation president) to coordinate the examination. He brought me tons of sweat though coming after a ruptured ligament. He made me to give everything without waste. And I took the exam congratulations. So did the generations of students they step into the room. Most of them are now in the club that led to today's CS-Agora UAMT Oradea. He did not know half measures in training, and for that they loved both students and pupils. Increased people, claris and for that has made a place in the hearts and souls of many.
I do not know what would have to say, but I am overwhelmed claris by the news. I stopped by to give her sensei Ujvári terrible news. Already this morning, and his eyes were crying. I never was given to see my coach crying. Now some of it seems to have died with Pali.
Lia
Good people claris inexplicably choose to leave. Maybe he gave it to the others and did not receive anything in return to thank him spiritually. Can have everything, but still no. When you get it all in when you turned professional career and family and do not think that resort to such an act. Something pushed to this extreme gesture. I always wonder why people quiet, not ever shared anything and seem to lead a normal life without resorting to suicide problems. Maybe it was "strong" physically, but "weak" mentally bit surprising for a Karate's size. Such a sport not only tone your muscles, but also gives you mental claris balance and when an athlete use something, it means he had other problems that have overwhelmed and who has not done the front. Comments are useless claris at the moment. Rest in peace! claris
nobody can explain why they would be pushed claris to such a gesture and words Verily I say, men increased. how not to cry at such news .... helped me enormously was like a father to me when I had a problem I went to him and said, (it was easier to tell than my mother) and he jumps me help. when you do not have enough money to go to the championship I was telling that I did not go because my mother can not afford given that grew two children alone and he said me to pack and not to tell anyone that I have no money and I came home victorious. I passed on the edge of a force and trust me and felt that I could move mountains all this only because I knew that he trusts me, do not understand why a man left guard like him.
Rest in peace!
RSS - Items I said I do not shut up My name is Tag! Laser Tag! Autumn Orădeană - 2013 edition

No comments:

Post a Comment