Monday, October 14, 2013

% D bloggers like this:


Well, I'm faded, I'm faded, I'm linen faded (read the rhythm of any song popular flavor that comes to mind: the original suggestion was well I went to go to River and proudly and without uncertainty).
I'm fading some words on the head like a fried brain brute turned donuts linen in a well-heated Teflon pan ... Is always over in the morning ... and then fade I need to think of what context we removed where and how and what Acăţari to use, you have to beat subconscious reason that the door to my understanding. I admit, I thought of something great. Be a dramatic work of universal value? WHERE is something for art thou, kingdoms linen and HP, the world's yarn stage? To give google, I say. And grabbing linen my writing, fingers go further. And love is always over in the morning. Already sounds of lamentation semi-cheap. And then it faded as a slogan from another linen time ... Life is short and love is always over in the morning / Black wind, come carry me far away ... Sisters of Mercy. Temple of love.
PS Yes, brandy is formed by adding the suffix-anca the word basic fade. Keep the root, remove the one that does not look good voice and clear, the pali + Anca brandy. Ergo, I drink fading and pains. linen Pale, you would!
You are commenting linen using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment