Saturday, December 6, 2014

2 myself - tvý láskující SB | February 28, 2009 at 19:04 | React


Kamoška invited me to the movies that flash, but as I went. We met in Auparku and then we went straight to buy tickets. counter depth refrigerator There were the same little 6 year old and my little counter depth refrigerator children among them, but šak mind. Otherwise, as the movie was worth it xD was funny. The hamster was the best: D It actually there is that just any little girl you went to buy a puppy, but the dog and the girl then play in any movie. Just the dog in the movie was supposedly strong. counter depth refrigerator Such a superpes, however he only played. But he did not know that he played, he did not know that this is not true. But once they fled from the study and fell into some consignments came to New York and gradually found out that he is not no superpes. Discovered thanks to cats, which imprisons: D Well, then just get Speť, home to Hollywood. But this time, Penny (the owner) really saved, not only in the movie. Askončilo it well as in every fairy tale. So, just then we went to wander in Auparku and finally we went to McDonald's. It was fun, and we were busy all the time we were on something rehotali, I completely carved by now we go with my mom to the city for a show. They also act with baby dance (not me).
2 myself - tvý láskující SB | February 28, 2009 at 19:04 | React
Oh and thanks for the compliment ... I design here has set a rule that until I talk Abudu it will be for you to change it, so I dess change every week: D now I am done two weeks in advance: D and then I misunderstood one question. Article in with Facebook tim (btw pity that you do not) you asked me "otherwise, then we're probably three?" ... Here it gently nepobrala so I'm dyštak can ever explain: D
Photos
Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment