Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The last product I tried was from Aurelia night cream. I must admit that night creams are not my fa


I must admit that writing this review, I very much enjoyed. Products I had taken with a long time and before I got to write, I have even that great cleaner near the bottom. I dare say that for us, this brand almost unknown, but it is more interesting ...
Mark comes from Great Britain, and stands behind its founding Claire Vero. Over dermatology expert, a woman who believes in proven functional cosmetic and that has experience working in multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
In Aurelia believe that cosmetics can be created that uses science and nature simultaneously. Therefore, in their preparations used the latest scientific findings without use substances such as mineral oils, silicones, PEGs, phthalates, sulphates, propylene bosch dishwasher glycol, artificial fragrances like.
Cleaner used alone in the morning or as a second cleaning stage in the evening. Massaged it into dry skin and wiped off with a cloth bamboo attached to either a classical bosch dishwasher or zinc, which soak in warm water.
The skin is perfectly cleaned after use, soothed, moisturized and scented. Even on days when I was oversensitive skin I had no problem to use. Regarding Makeup makeup can not judge, because he do not use for this purpose, to me it comes shame.
Although serum contains bosch dishwasher oil is not greasy. Rather, it is lightweight, dairy and pleasant smells of a mixture of jasmine and mandarin combined with plumeria and tuberose. Composed find aloe extract, hibiscus and baobab, probiotic cultures, lactose, vitamin E ...
Serum I used two ways, either alone or I'd mix the half with oil. Separately, I used it in the morning, and then I applied my usual day cream. In the evening I did then either mixed it with oil and then applied a cream or seeded separately and then used a cream or oil. Serum quickly and easily seeps skin is nicely hydrated, soft and soothed. During those two weeks, I've used the serum was my skin feels and visually satisfied were united, and I would even dare say that had some spark, "glow". Overall, I was very happy serum, do not expect him type results treating acne, clogged pores or striking pigmenotvých spots, so not even conceived. However, if you are looking for a serum that will hydrate, soften, brighten slightly and you dehydrated, drier, normal or dull skin, so be it!
If you read my blog long time, so you know that I love oil, and this is no exception. This from Aurelia is designed for nighttime skin regeneration and features a mix of different plant and essential oils. It's based on almond oil together with hemp, we find it but i like the oil of wheat germ oil mongonongo oil, pomegranate and baobab. Of those who give this mix a beautiful scent, it is the oil of sweet orange, tangerine, lavender or rose. The oil is relatively light, almost colorless, and like all products from this brand smells. I've used it in the evening to damp skin, do I massage it worked. bosch dishwasher Easily soaking bosch dishwasher and immediately left the skin smooth, supple. In the morning I woke up after a soft, moisturized and fresh faces, gradually improved and skin tone. I certainly was not afraid to use it on skin that is mixed or slightly oilier, bosch dishwasher for dry, dehydrated skin is suitable frenetic.
The last product I tried was from Aurelia night cream. I must admit that night creams are not my favorite part of my beauty routine and you could say that is a bit neglected. (But there are exceptions, such as a night cream Rosapene bosch dishwasher from Trilogy, which I love) I much prefer because at night I use serum in combination with oils.
Although the cream works very densely, in contact with skin beautifully spreads and absorbed. The skin after applying nourished, well hydrated, but it can breathe. Some creams, especially the denser it is sometimes leave on the skin such unpleasant film, under which the skin like "soul". Nothing like that but at this do not worry.
Helen August 1, 2014 9:44
Load more ...
Welcome! My name is Helen and I am a 20 year old student from Hradec Králové. I'm interested bosch dishwasher in art, design, DIY projects, fashion and cosmetics is also one of my hobbies. It is close to my functional cosmetics, where you pay for quality and not just an expensive advertising, I am interested in composition and increasingly bosch dishwasher tends to natural cosmetics in modern form. I enjoy writing not only about individual products, but also about how beauty works, no matter what it can do and what they are unnecessary and contrary our skin more harm. Nearby I also aromatherapy scents and the overall impact on our body. If you have any questions, comments or questions, do not be afraid to speak up and especially here Have fun! Have a nice day, lay poems
2014 (10) September (1) August (2) July (1) Aurelia probiotic skincare June (1) April (1) March (1) &

No comments:

Post a Comment