Saturday, November 29, 2014

Actual articles Autumn Days with Giselle Satin (BarbieBasics10 / 001), Jeanette (BarbieBasics002 /


AURELIA Sumatra / Indonesia Barbie Doll Dolls of the World Goddess Face Pink Label I would like to introduce the first of two dolls that were waiting for me under the tree. Aurelia stayed with me since the autumn, when I got it from Blanka, for which she once again thank you very much! I wanted to keep her until Christmas so that I could enjoy and I still did not know if someone will give it to me her podaroval. Finally, tupperware catalogue he picked up my brother, when he asked me if I wanted tupperware catalogue him to bestow a doll, so I just used it and Aurelia went to him yet. After Shirley from last Christmas and birthday Ellen is therefore Aurelia third doll from my brother - thanks Maro. :-) I think it needless to pose too much, it's generally very popular Goddess with fantastic painting and předlouhými tupperware catalogue hair. For me it was perhaps only a tiny flaw, if it came to his original body, but they have gone through the skillful ručičkama Blank, arrived at celokloubovém body from Katniss Hunger Games Doll, which is great. The name I chose for her the day before Christmas Eve while watching my Love Love Actually. In this photo shoot was unique in the afternoon - the sun was shining for more than 2 hours at a time! Aurelia is wearing a jacket and flat caps from Jutta from Fleri:-) Auri cottage ... again it was usual weather. After shooting in strong wind warming by the fireplace ... A home ... Her hair is a little restless, but again act naturally ... Nice day!
Power gratuluju is perfect really beautiful doll, her eyes are unique. I love it. Beautifully tupperware catalogue shot her and wow those lace dress that's something terribly suits her. Also, you're looking at Love Actually, I play it every Christmas and tired of me yet even there I dropped a tear.
One of the most dolls that are on display. I love her exotic face painting and beautiful long hair. Super you put it on again, both on the outside and in the evening. I was most interested in lace dress, those suits her very much. You chose her beautiful name, Love Actually I can see it every year and I never get tired of. Congratulations tupperware catalogue to the irresistible doll
It is one of the most beautiful Goddessiek. Congratulations to vianočnému perfect gift. Her articulation body is therefor great part about. At least I was able to play nicely with it. In the past the elegant tupperware catalogue dress is absolutely fantastic. Liked photo with Christmas-put.
So I may admit that the first time I see this beauty ... and it is beautiful, perfect, totally amazing ... and tie laced dresses are gorgeous tupperware catalogue ... odfotíš sometimes their whole? Heartiest congratulations to such nádhernke and you'll need a super brother, ja that my neviem podarovať goad me a doll
Sumatra I admired on another blog, maybe it was for Blanka and I was blown away by it. You made her beautiful photos and I admire her again. It's absolutely fabulous doll. You did Aurelio beautiful pictures. I really like the fireside Congratulations on this beautiful tupperware catalogue catch
[4]: Love Actually I always! I guess I never get tired, just like Bridget Jones's Diary doll is really beautiful, I'm glad I got it, I still get it sometimes dressed tupperware catalogue in her original outfit tupperware catalogue Thank you very much!
[5]: Thank you very much! She is truly exceptional, something I did not count that would be me could ever get. Hair is beautiful tupperware catalogue and although so long as the total can tame Love Actually is a classic, its humor never gets old
[6]: Thank you very much! I also think that it is one of the most beautiful dolls with this face! I'm so glad you came to me and articulated's body was super bonus Photo by the tree originated quite long, take pictures with the flash is sometimes really tupperware catalogue "happy", so I'm glad you like it!
[7]: Thank you very much! I have seen her in many "forms" and yet I could not choose, tupperware catalogue in which most struck me. But at home, I had not even neoblíkla to her original tupperware catalogue dress. But it is really beautiful tupperware catalogue
[8]: Thank you very much! I'm glad you've just discovered the doll in my clothes certainly nafotíme whole! I think my brother is too happy that gift to me has always tupperware catalogue resolved, and I think so are doing and my parents do not have to invent anything tupperware catalogue complicated
One of the most beautiful Goddess at all. Congratulations to her, Teri! With Christmas gift you've got it made well. Brat mal au starostiach after thee place to find beauty doll. Her perfect painting also has never ceased captivating.
[25]: Ivet Thank you! I agree Goddessky are wonderful, but this one is truly exceptional. I hope my brother will continue in the nature of the gifts I got for him tip on my birthday in the spring
How much is 1 + 10:
Actual articles Autumn Days with Giselle Satin (BarbieBasics10 / 001), Jeanette (BarbieBasics002 / 01) on the spot nearest the heart Mbili 2001 In Paradise flowers II. Baylee (BarbieBasicscol.002.5 / 08) In Paradise flowers - Ocean with Lori (BarbieBasics001 / 09) S Beatrice
Actual articles Autumn Days with Giselle Satin (BarbieBasics10 / 001), Jeanette (BarbieBasics002 / 01) on the spot nearest the heart Mbili 2001 In Paradise flowers II. Baylee (BarbieBasicscol.002.5 tupperware catalogue / 08) In Paradise flowers - Ocean with Lori (BarbieBasics001 / 09) S Beatrice
Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment